Old May 29th 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

Default A7S8X dual display problem

Hi all,

I have an A7S8X-MX board with onboard video and I'm trying to setup
dual display with onboard+ATI7500AiW card but failed. When I switched
to enable dual display and initial video on AGP, neither video works
after reboot - need to clear BIOS to get back in. I'm not sure what
I'm missing. What's the proper way to set this up?

One thing for sure is suspecious is that the option for 'video share
memory' is missing in the BIOS. What could be the cause?

Regards,
Ernest