Old July 26th 07, 12:01 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
NotMe

Default The true cost of printing ink ?

"measekite"

| Grand kids print out tons of snap shots and so far no complaints in that
| department.
|

| Now there is a market for the junk ink. And snapshots are not photographs

I'll wager my grand kids are a bit better at the process of making 'snap'
shots than many would be professional photographers.

BTW many of the world's best photographers used very simple mechanical
cameras. It is not the tool but the quality of the artisan that makes the
difference.

I learned on a hand made pin hole camera. Can't get much simpler than that.
The person who taught me (in the 40s/50's) had been doing the art for more
than 60 years at that point. At the start of that process they made their
own plates.