Old June 26th 06, 02:35 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer

Default Acer Aspire power cord won't always connect with laptop

Hi, I have the 3000 series, it's not very old and I now have to
"jiggle" the power cord, if you will, to get it to connect.
I do not suspect it's the power cord but the female part that it's
going into. It's now at the point where it almost doesn't connect at
all. While I pick up on these things fairly well I do not have a lot
of experience ripping my laptop apart. Any help is MUCH appreciated.
Mike