Old October 9th 03, 04:59 PM
D'Vint

"Thunder9" wrote in message
The following is my first home built system (proposed):

---8

$200 Motherboard. Gigabyte GA-8KNXP. 800 MHz front side bus.
Integrated audio. BIOS can undervolt (this isn't confirmed yet) the
CPU which will allow me to possible shave off a few degrees
(cooler=quieter). Underclocking may be required, and is supported.
Heat sensors and intelligent fan control. A separate bus for onboard
SATA means fast access to hard drive for data/media that won't be
interrupted by PCI info (Operating system drives, optical media, etc.)
Onboard sound, firewire and USB.

Try the Asus P4C800-E Deluxe....

Sin...
Thomas