Old August 23rd 04, 03:56 PM
liam

Here's the system I've just built

ASUS SK8V Deluxe board
FX-55
2GB PC3200 OCZ
X800 Pro (couldn't get the XT)
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
2x75GB 10K Raptors
1x250GB Caviar (all SATA obviously)
Plextor DVD burner (though this will be replaced at the beginning of next
year with one of the new 8.5GB units)
Samsung combi (for convenience and when I need to burn a CD in a hurry -
it's twice as fast as the Plextor)
Coolermaster WaveMaster case
Tagan SilentPower 500W PSU (and it *IS* silent!)
Logitech iTouch combi (Bluetooth)
If you're a gamer (which you obviously are) - the you owe it to yourself
to get a MX700 or MX900 (Bluetooth) - they are the most accurate and most
responsive gaming mice currently available. Coupled with a RatpadzGS
(Gaming Surface) - they will (sorry for the advertising cliche) take your
gaming experience to a whole new level.

Whilst I'm not really a gamer (not in the sense of FPS, flight sims, RTS,
etc) I do play (OK, I guess adventures, RPGs and management don't really
count - I can't wait for /Rollercoaster Tycoon 3/ or /The Sims 2/ for
example).

Just my 2p (inc. VAT)'s worth.

lose his marbles?

WTF Would you want a system like that for if you don't use it for FPS or
Flight Sims/Racing Sims.

What Frame Rate do you get with Solitare ?
Do you suffer from Lag with Internet Hearts.?

Why don't you get an 8 Meg Bonded SDSL connection for your e-mail. ?

Have you got some £2.50 headphones for your soundblaster ?

How's the 14" Monitor running at 640 * 480 ?

What a fookin Tosser you are ?