Old February 14th 04, 04:06 AM
KerplunKuK

Thanks for that comment. Any help if I stretch myself to £100?

--

remove SPAM to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit
"Dark Avenger" wrote in message
om...
"KerplunKuK" wrote in message

m...
I am looking to replace a Geoforce 4 MX420 64Mb DDR. My price limit is
about £75 tops. I have seen a XFX Geoforce FX5200 AGP8x 256MB DDR DVI
TV-Out for about £60.
Is that a good buy, and is the card any good. I have just started

playing
alot of PC games so I want a powerful card. I have got a AMD 2600+ XP
processor and 1.5 gig of PC3200 DDR.
All help and advice appreciated.

Thanks

You say

1. I want a new card and I have around 75 pound

2. I want a fast powerfull card that can play games with ease!

That is..mutually exclusive.

Though...look for the GF4 ti 4200 ..maybe second hand ...that gives
performance for a good price!