Old September 27th 03, 11:27 AM

U comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video graphics processing unit prica:
Personally, I am most excited about the Volari V8 Duo - first *consumer*
graphics card configuration to sport twin Grahpics Processing Units.

Voodoo5 5500 in my machine has got 2 VSA100 units... If that isn't GPU, than
what is it? Drivers are working properly under any Windows OS (right now
using Windows 2000 Pro)...

There is one thing that nobody will beat soon... ) Voodoo5 6000... Or,
saying another words - 4 CPU's on one board...

But, shhhhhh... ) I screwed one CPU, so it isn't working properly... ))

And, ATI Rage Fury MAXX had 2 Rage128Pro CPU's (IIRC)... But, problematic
drivers...

--
"Ruzans li mlijekoo podmazuje ?" upita Fataa drka Zidovu povracu.
"Nisam ja nikog bombardiro !" rece coravaco mirise "Ja samo pudingu pozdravlju naklonjenm !"

Damir Lukic,
a member of hr.comp.hardver FAQ-team