Old May 7th 04, 02:32 PM
Wookie

He did crosspost in both NG. I just upgraded from a TI 4400 and went with
the Sapphire 9800 Pro. Nvidia 5900 XT is the next comparable card ... but
the 9800 Pro is better than the 5900 and about the same price. Don't know
if this is too much money for you but the 9800 Pro is a better way of going
than the 5900XT.
If too much money for you go with the 5700 or the 9600SE .. you don't
mention if you are much of a game player or not.

"Morgan" wrote in message
Try posting in "alt.comp.periphs.videocard.nvidia"

He did do at the same time as he posted in here.

I suggested a 9800pro as the best value for money, against performance,

card
to get.

--
Regards