Old August 26th 03, 08:06 AM
James

Default Ga-8ihxp lan chip going to sleep

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:50:48 -0600, luckyflyer
wrote:

Greetings,
I know I have seen a post regarding the realtek lan chip going to
sleep issue on this groupin the past but now I can't find it. I've
called Gigabyte tech suppot and the person there acted like he had
never heard of this problem before. I have downloaded the latest
driver from the Gibyte site and have also checked the realtek site for
any info regarding this problem but have come up empty. Can anyone
point me in the right direction on this? tia

Run this. You might have to boot from a win98 startup disk first and
then run RSET8139.EXE from DOS prompt.

Setup/diagnostic program (DOS program)
ftp://152.104.125.40/cn/nic/rtl8139a...et8139-503.zip

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...-503.zip#16DOS