Old January 26th 04, 12:34 PM
valkan

"Kayf" ha scritto nel messaggio
Thanks for the idea. I have previously had the memory running at 210MHz

on
this board, when overclocking a XP2400+. I will try the 166MHz setting,
just in case the Barton has made some sort of difference.

The system does not reach the first post 'beep'. The monitor does not
respond either. It remains in sleep mode, so the BIOS is not even getting
to the point where it will wake up the graphics. In order to get the

system
I've similar problems with my
Barton2500+ (locked)
ECS KT600-A1.0 (not good for overclock)
1x512MB DDR400PC3200(kingmax) 2.5-3-3-6
Bus 332.0Mhz.
Frequency: 199.3Mhz
FSBRAM: FSB+33Mhz
Cpu FSB is set to 166Mhz and Cpu speed results 1826Mhz with vcore 1.58v ( I
can't change vcore from bios!)
I've tried to raise up the fsb but at 176 the system doesn't boot. At 172Mhz
I can load winxp but I get some errors. I don't know what can I do now.
Benchmark memory :
sandra 2348MB/s - 2184MB/s
Aida 2227 read - 711 write
SuperPi 59s is almost good.