Old November 6th 03, 09:37 PM
Ockerr

Default Winfast 5200 Install,should I or should I not

Hi Guys I have just bought a Leadtek Winfast Fx5200 vidio card and was
advised not to install the Cd that came with it But Download the Nividia
drivers from there Website and install those. Okay I did that as I had just
setup my new computer with XPpro so I have a clean install.. But I feel I am
lacking in some thing and the card is not running as it should and I dont
seem to have settings for adjusting the card, I was wondering If the Install
is done by the Leadtek Cd does it put in a program to do all that fine
tuning, if it does and I do have to finally use the origonal setup Cd will
it delete my new nividia drivers , Do I have anything to gain by using there
CD.

Many cheers