Old August 1st 03, 01:56 PM
Computee

Default Server Hardware?

Hi

I am trying to learn the basic principles in Server Hardware. Such things
as understanding the difference between using a SCSI drive and IDE, or the
power of the XEON processor - single and dual - with perhaps some benchmark
tests done on the various advantages of various configurations in the Server
itself.

If anyone could help, or point me to a site on the Net that would help me
understand the above - also with perhaps understanding the differences
between a Dell, HP, Compaq servers etc etc. - I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you.