Old September 12th 03, 06:26 AM
Strontium

-
Dave stood up at show-n-tell, in TBc8b.421235$Ho3.66910@sccrnsc03, and said:

"JAD" wrote in message
nk.net...
I am certainly not offended by your post, But a I have to say that
if you

put this kind of conviction in everything you do then I
suspect you will be very successful.

Actually, I am, in spite of myself...please don't tell anyone,
wouldn't wanna spoil my carefully contrived bad image. ;-)

However, if you find this taking up every minute of your day,
worrying about Nvidia and ATI then, Damn Dude turn off the juice and
get out more.

I came, I saw, I read the statement, I gave my opinion, took me about
five minutes to react and think, ten minutes to type, that's pretty
much "all she wrote". I don't worry about much more than making a
compelling argument here.

Or, starting a flamewar? Pffffff! If it was so 'blase', to you, why in
the Hell did you decide to x-post propoganda? The only reason possible is
that you get off on starting arguments. As knowledgeable as you put
yourself forth to be about both cards, it would seem you've read both of
these groups. And, in so knowing, that such a post would incite a flamewar.
So, drop the 'innocent' act. The fact that you knew this group, pretty much
nails that.

Nvidia's future won't affect mine all too
much, neither will ATI's. I dumped my Nvidia stock some time ago.
Really, I don't worry very much about anything, despite appearances
to the contrary. There are certainly far larger priorities to me than
a video card company to worry about in any case. I may say a lot of
the same things in the same places, but I'm not obsessive at
all...just somewhat consistent.

Then, why make a point to x-post something that is sure to start a flamewar?

Wouldn't be weird if the picture appeared of both CEO's playing golf
together again and Bill Gates was making it a threesome.

I might be tempted to make it into a dartboard and market it...;-)

You seem crafted, in the art of 'controversy'. Maybe, one day, someone will
be throwing darts at 'your' head

snip.

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit