Old September 12th 03, 06:13 AM
Dave

"JAD" wrote in message
nk.net...
I am certainly not offended by your post, But a I have to say that if you

put this kind of conviction in everything you do then I
suspect you will be very successful.

Actually, I am, in spite of myself...please don't tell anyone, wouldn't
wanna spoil my carefully contrived bad image. ;-)

However, if you find this taking up every minute of your day, worrying

about Nvidia and ATI
then, Damn Dude turn off the juice and get out more.

I came, I saw, I read the statement, I gave my opinion, took me about five
minutes to react and think, ten minutes to type, that's pretty much "all she
wrote". I don't worry about much more than making a compelling argument
here. Nvidia's future won't affect mine all too much, neither will ATI's. I
dumped my Nvidia stock some time ago. Really, I don't worry very much about
anything, despite appearances to the contrary. There are certainly far
larger priorities to me than a video card company to worry about in any
case. I may say a lot of the same things in the same places, but I'm not
obsessive at all...just somewhat consistent.

Wouldn't be weird if the picture appeared of both CEO's playing golf

together
again and Bill Gates was making it a threesome.

I might be tempted to make it into a dartboard and market it...;-)

snip.