Old July 16th 03, 10:01 AM
James A Taber

Default Geforce 5600 Ultra vs Radeon 9500 Pro Recomendation

Hi,

I am still able to get the 9500 PRO... what do you think should i buy 5600
ultra or 9500 pro... i am not sure anymore

Before i read the "buyers guide" at www.tomshardware.com i was sure that i
was going to buy 9500 pro but after a read the guide i am not sure any
more... i hope someone could help me deciding...

-James A Taber

"Wayne Youngman" wrote in message
James A Taber wrote:
I am confused about which card to choose? Can someone help me to
decide...

#1 Geforce 5600 ultra
#2 Ati Radeon 9500 pro

Hi,

I don't think you will be able to buy a Radeon 9500Pro anymore, at least I
can't here in the U.K. For a small amount extra you could consider a 9700
(£168 here) and I think this will beat an FX 5600Ultra. You will have to
spend some time reading up all the latest benchmarks to be sure. .

Wayne ][