Old June 25th 04, 12:57 AM
First of One

Really? Have you tried Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic? Reportedly
drivers newer than 4.2 turn the game into a slideshow on some quests.

"johns" wrote in message
Yep. This is a good link. I think 100% of the ATI
problems I'm reading on this group are caused by
leaving remnants of old video drivers running along
with the new drivers. Also .. the drivers before 4.5
were total crap and that is all there is to it. They
were garbage.

johns