Old September 23rd 03, 03:02 AM
Nathalie

I tried several times and each time I deleted all what I could do in the
right order: logical first and principal the last one.

I know this hard disk could have only one partition (2,5 gig). One of the
old partition had 2 gig and the other had 500 megs.

Do you have a solution ?

"Andy Foster" a écrit dans le message
news: ...
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:00:23 -0400, Nathalie wrote:

I used 2 partitions on my hard disk. I tried to delete those 2

partitions
and create only 1. With Fdisk, I deleted the old 2 partitions and

create
only one.

When I tried to format that one partition, the computer doesn't take all
the space avalaible for that. It took the same space I had with the old
principal partition.

What can I do ? I want to install Windows 98.

Thank you,

Are you sure you completely deleted both partitions ? Primary, Logical in
extended, and Extended ? Did you check the Partition info afterwards ?

How big is the HDD ? What size partitions did it have ?

Andy