Old September 22nd 03, 02:32 AM
Doug Holtz

Your BIOS could be holding you back. I have some older PC's that only see 8
GB, 2 GB, etc. If you try and create one large partition that the bios
can't see, you get less on the hard drive. That's why there are 2
partitions.

Doug

"Nathalie" wrote in message
.. .
I used 2 partitions on my hard disk. I tried to delete those 2 partitions
and create only 1. With Fdisk, I deleted the old 2 partitions and create
only one.

When I tried to format that one partition, the computer doesn't take all

the
space avalaible for that. It took the same space I had with the old
principal partition.

What can I do ? I want to install Windows 98.

Thank you,