Old October 2nd 04, 08:33 PM
robin.gordon1

had a Ti4200 64MB and boy was I pleased. it ran everything and without a
hitch. better than a lot of my mates who went down the ATi route.
I played Far Cry and Painkiller without any problems. it ran well and
looked good too but I too gave into the DX9 thing and bought a 6800 128MB.
doom3 looked fine and for the money spent didn't look any better on the 6
series than it did on the GF4.
I think I could have held onto it a while longer. I'm building a PC for my
son and my GF4 will take pride of place in it. it only cost £115 off eBay
when it was just released and for the pleasure it must rate up there with
the best (if it doesn't take top spot).

Robin