Old August 11th 04, 12:07 AM
Bill Crocker

It sounds like the scan frequency for your monitor, is set too high.
Possibly you have a LCD panel? If so, boot into Safe Mode, go into your
video card properties, and set the scan rate to 60Hz. Re-boot.

Bill Crocker

"Des" wrote in message
I have just assembled a new PC and used a PcChips M848ALU board and an
nVidia GeForce FX5200 128Mb DDR
And it keeps crashing on start up every time I put the cards drivers in.
A very fast sign comes and goes which I have finally seen and it says
''input signal is out of Range'' and ''please change signal timer''
Help please
des

---