Old June 29th 04, 02:57 AM
J. Clarke

Dirk Dreidoppel wrote:

I was being loud sorry

And you are wrong. There will be dual PCI-E 16X boards. Alienware are
preparing to launch machines with this very setup.

I'm still waiting for my PCI/Microchannel board from Zeos. Believe one of
these small vendors will deliver an "innovative" product when you see it.

Note by the way that the Alienware board is not going to support arbitrary
video boards--according to their press release it is going to be tied to
specific models and combines the video using a third board. In other words
they've done something nonstandard.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)