Old July 15th 03, 10:44 PM
Shepİ

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:13:11 GMT, In this world we created "Gunny
Bunny" wrote :

I have no idea on the *.inf* file, what directory is it in ?

It's normally a hidden folder in the Windows Folder so use
Explorer/View/Folder options/View to un hide all files AND don't hide
any file types.
Look for the file Nvagp.inf
and delete it.
If you update from a series 3XX Dets run the 30xxx/40xx fix after the
update.
http://download.guru3d.com/

I stopped using powerstrip for gamma.

Download the free,"Rivatuner",
http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner/
Have it load on bootup.
run it.
Main/Driver settings/Customize/Customize Desktop and Overlay settings.
Make a gamma corrected brightness say 2.2 and choose the save Icon but
give the scheme a name say
gamma1
Make another one but reset to defaults and save as
Def1
Now go back to the Main Tab/Launcher and make Launcher profiles with
the + sign(add) and give this the same names as the two you have made
but edit each one so it launches the colour scheme and in the Shortcut
key box I use Crtl+1 for my gamma1 and Ctrl+2 for my Def1.
Anytime I want the gamma settings up I use the key combos and in the
Launcher you can even set it to run the specific game if you like with
a custom gamma for that game.
HTH

"Peter Parker" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:55:10 GMT, "Gunny Bunny"
wrote:

Hello fellows,

Thank you all for your help. I loaded up the 30.82 drivers and they are

the
drivers listed, so I assume they are over-riding the previous Nvidia
drivers.

However, I am having serious low gamma brightness issues. I am using
PowerStrip to bump up the gamma, but is there a way I can setup the gamma

in
30.82 so it will remain at a proper brightness level.

Thank you in advance !

Maybe you need to set up your monitor correctly first because there is
no problem with the gamma default setting in 30.82. What .inf file is
your monitor using?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,