Old December 1st 06, 12:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

Default !!! Company of Heroes !!! (3.5 star rating out of 5, which is very good)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

[...]

I like to communicate with NVidia about my experiences about the
game they sponsor and help.

They don't monitor this group.

Why would I communicatie on an unrelated IBM newsgroup ?

Because it's about games like CoH.

Get real dude, my ISP doesn't even carry that newsgroup, that's how
obselete it is !

My ISP has it. Don't try to make your ISP's incompetence our problem.

I rather stick to this high-tech newsgroup which is all about the
latest graphic cards and chipset for computers and games.

This group is not about games.