Old December 1st 06, 05:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

Default !!! Company of Heroes !!! (3.5 star rating out of 5, which isvery good)

* Skybuck Flying:

The NVidia company logo appears in Company of Heroes.

Does this mean NVidia is sponsoring these games and helping develop them ?

No, it just means Nvidia pays some money to be able to present their
logo in the game.

I like to communicate with NVidia about my experiences about the game they
sponsor and help.

Nvidia probably doesn't give a f**k about that, simply because they
don't "sponsor" games or help in development. The Nvidia logo is there
for promotional reasons, that's it. Besides that, Nvidia has nothing to
do with this group, they don't read here at all. There are Nvidia forums
on nZone which are monitored by Nvidia but even there no-one would care
because Nvidia had zero to do with the game itself.

Why would I communicatie on an unrelated IBM newsgroup ?

Because it at least has something to do with games. This group is for
gfx cards with Nvidia GPU only.

Benjamin