Old December 1st 06, 12:57 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default !!! Company of Heroes !!! (3.5 star rating out of 5, which is very good)

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* John Lewis:

He was drooling so much he forgot to which group he was posting.

Probably not. He has a nice history of ignoring newsgroup topics and
excessive x-posting...

The NVidia company logo appears in Company of Heroes.

Does this mean NVidia is sponsoring these games and helping develop them ?

I like to communicate with NVidia about my experiences about the game they
sponsor and help.

Why would I communicatie on an unrelated IBM newsgroup ?

Bye,
Skybuck.