Old June 17th 04, 04:47 PM
Don Wiss

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:27:49 GMT, Lucas Tam wrote:

Don Wiss wrote:

But are any of the IP cameras weatherproof? I have yet to see one that
is. My future application (which is why I read these threads) is to
monitor my front doors.

Most CCTV cameras (non-bullet types) are not weather proof either and
require a housing.

Okay. Do you know of any housings for an IP camera? Unlike Photon my
application is on the side of a building and will get hit directly by the
weather. And it will be on the front, so it must look decent.

What is needed is a weatherproof bullet type IP camera.

Don donwiss at panix.com.