Old September 27th 05, 01:18 AM
Tom Goodman

Phuc Tup wrote:
I'm running a P4 HT 3 GHz, Intel D865PERL mobo, 1 GB Ram, BFG 6600 GT OC
w/ 128 MB video memory, Win XP home. The card does have VIVO, but no TV
tuner. Has anyone else with a similar setup found a good TV tuner card
&/or video recording software (to get the computer working like "TIVO")
that work well with this card?

There is nothing to compare with the Nebula DigiTV PCI card in my
opinion. Google up Nebula digiTV and see what it offers ! I woulden't
use anything else. Records in the broadcast compression, which takes
about 2GB/hour only (mpg2). You can also record the entire stream which
will include several channels, and on playback one of the channels can
be selected. Etc etc.