Old September 24th 05, 05:50 PM
/\\/\\UF/-\\S/-\\

Are you related to Steph & Lissa?

--

/\/\UF/-\S/-\
"Billy Ray Padgett" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:47:09 +0100, Conor wrote:

In article ,
Billy Ray Padgett says...
rant I opened the eVGA 6800GT I just got from NewEgg. One of the
capacitors has only one lead soldered on! You can't begin to imagine
how
****ed off I am. That particular capacitor has a red ink mark(Sharpie?)
on it like someone flagged it as bad. How can something like that make
it
through Q.C.?

I wonder what NewEgg is going to do to make it right. I called eVGA and
they said "sorry, it's been less than 30 days so you have to go back to
NewEgg." What a load of crap. NewEgg has a chance to make me a
lifetime
customer, eVGA blew it tonight with their lack of service. /rant

Dumb ****.

Oh Conor, I'm glad you responded! I still owe you a blowjob in return for
the one you gave me. I don't think I will though. Not after seeing your
pencil dick in your little sister.