Old September 24th 05, 03:22 PM
First of One

Newegg is reputed to have a very good return/exchange policy. It's probably
easier to deal with Newegg than with eVGA.

"Billy Ray Padgett" wrote in message
news
I wonder what NewEgg is going to do to make it right. I called eVGA and
they said "sorry, it's been less than 30 days so you have to go back to
NewEgg." What a load of crap. NewEgg has a chance to make me a lifetime
customer, eVGA blew it tonight with their lack of service. /rant