Old February 28th 04, 10:26 AM
ginfest

"Aw" wrote in message
Thanks ginfest, out of interest what sort of speeds would I be able to
(comfortably) overclock this card to 2D+3D, any idea ?
AW.

In 2D there really isn't a need to oc, no sense heating up the card and
having the fans run full speed. In 3D I'm not sure on the 5700, I'm running
the 5900 which I've clocked to 475 core/950mem.
I should think that a quick Google search on "5700 overclocking" would give
a rough idea although all cards are different.
g'luck

---