Old February 24th 04, 11:35 PM
Sunbow

ypur agp setting won`t affect the core speed. It`s likely the quadro bios
makes it run slower. your o/c speed will depwnd on wether you replace the
stock hsf with better equipment. you could add a heatpipe if you have space
in the case for one, then you could really get high core and mem speeds.
"Aw" wrote in message
All the info I read about my vid card says it has a core clock speed of
475Mhz but RivaTuner is telling me I currently have a speed of 300Mhz.

Is
the 475Mhz figure a maximum quoted or should it be a normal speed.
Could I be getting a reduced speed because Im at AGP 4x or could it be
because I have softQuadro'd it to a QuadroFX1100
Anyone got any idea on a reasonable overclock speed I want to be aiming

for.
Thanks.
Aw