Old October 5th 04, 05:19 PM
CapFusion

"PurSpyk!!" wrote in message
Hi

I don't believe it is the power supply.

I have a generic psu that came with my case rated at 300w, my GeForce 6800
GT (LeadTek) is overclocked to 420, 1150 on stock cooling.

I have a P4 3.4, 1MB RAM, 2 western digital hard drivers, USB scanner
(gets
power through USB cable), DVD rom, CD writer, 19" monitor.

I have no problems running Far Cry or Doom 3 all at max settings. The card
does get quite hot though, Summer has just started here in Cape Town,
South
Africa.

Sir, your 300W PSU maybe working fine and handling your PC requirement. But
can you really say for sure of his 350W can handle the way your 300W PSU
handle your PC?

The only way to find out if he try to narrow the source of the cause.

CapFusion,...