Old July 30th 10, 09:29 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Esteve Valentí

Default my bios loss the configuration

hello... my computer loss the bios information... i has changed the
battery and
then reconfigured the bios data, time, etc... but when i unplug the
computer of the
electric cable loss the bios configuration... and i do not know way
this do and how
to solve...
The bios it's the latest beta version of the support web of my
motherboard ASUSP5GD2-X
Maybe can be because it's a beta version?

Now I has unplugged the frontal case usb because one runs right and the
other
do not detect the things plugged... but the light appears... and I
thing this can be
thing that consume the battery energy... I don't know...

Thank's !!!