Old January 10th 07, 06:46 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Rick F.

Default Anyone tried installing FC6 (fedora) on Proliant 6400?

My proliant is currently running FC3 just fine but I need to upgrade to a
newer version to get some stuff I'm now interested in running -- my current
setup has a broken set of python/yum bindings and I've gotten tired of dicking
around with trying to get that working so I could upgrade (using RPM's) from
FC3 -- FC6.. So, I'm just going to download the ISO images and try them
directly as it's probably a lot faster. Anyway, anyone tried FC6 on one of
these older Proliants such as my Xeon equipped 6400? I guess if I don't hear
anything I'll just try it out and see what happens -- after all, I just have to
boot the CD as the first step (8-

Thanks!