Old September 15th 03, 09:16 AM
meshJ

Default 9800 NON-Pro what does it says in Device Manager?

It's a known driver 'issue' but not really incorrect (can't remember a link,
but it's on Radeon forums everywhere), a non-pro is hardware identical
except for clock speeds and the rating of the RAM. Your default clock speed
is the way to tell if it's a non-pro.

BTW, what do you think of the card? I'll be getting a 9800 non-pro shortly.

meshJ

"J" wrote in message
I have a machine with a 9800 Non-Pro. In the device manager it read: "9800
series".
After i upgraded to WinXPPro and Catalyst 3.7 drivers it now says: "9800
Pro"?
The speed is set to 325/294,25 = Non-Pro, but I have no problem what so

ever
running the card at 378/340 via Rage3D Tweak?

Question to you 9800 Non-Pro owners:
Can someone with a 9800 Non-Pro card please answer what your device

manager
reads?!

/ J