Old January 28th 07, 01:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Albert Wiersch

Default Reboots since installing an XFX 7950

"DaveW" wrote in message
. ..
You didn't give much info about your system, but my first take on it is
that you have too underpowered of a power supply unit to drive that card
and all your other computer components. That card is very power
demanding, but I don't know how many other components you have installed
in your system that are draining the PSU.

--
DaveW

Antec 450 watts... so I don't think so. Plus, my power meter (Kill-A-Watt)
never reads much above 200 watts when under load. Never seen it above 250
watts.

I do have 3 hard drives in there (Raptor and two Seagate 7200.10 320GB) and
a DVD drive... 2 GB of RAM, a few fans. I think a 450 watt can handle all
that.

Albert