Old January 28th 07, 01:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DaveW

Default Reboots since installing an XFX 7950

You didn't give much info about your system, but my first take on it is that
you have too underpowered of a power supply unit to drive that card and all
your other computer components. That card is very power demanding, but I
don't know how many other components you have installed in your system that
are draining the PSU.

--
DaveW

"Albert Wiersch" wrote in message
I've experienced several spontaneous system reboots since installing a new
XFX 7950GT. I bought this card:

Any ideas?

My thoughts are either the card is defective or the drivers.

I am overclocking my Core 2 Duo CPU only but did not have this problem
with my previous 7900GS card.

Albert