Old January 27th 07, 03:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Andi Cole

Default Reboots since installing an XFX 7950

I had this with the drivers supplied with my 7950GX2. Remove existing
drivers and clean with drivercleaner and reboot, cancel autodetect new
hardware, download latest driver from nvidia and install those, reboot.

Andi.

"Albert Wiersch" wrote in message
I've experienced several spontaneous system reboots since installing a new
XFX 7950GT. I bought this card:

Any ideas?

My thoughts are either the card is defective or the drivers.

I am overclocking my Core 2 Duo CPU only but did not have this problem
with my previous 7900GS card.

Albert