Old July 20th 03, 12:09 PM
Neil

best thing to do is start it up and see how it goes.

Neil

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
David Maynard wrote:

Watercooling? Watercooling is passe' and the latest wizmo gizmo is
refigeration cooling. I kid you not.

Refrigeration cooling has been around for quite a while but,
nevertheless, I'm not sure he intended the group's focus to be
'latest fad' cooling anyway.

Exactly, watercooling ahve passed the fad phase and is maturing, finding

new
uses and becoming available to a bigger public. Afordable, easy to use,
watercooling solutions are now becoming available to the greater mass for

faster or a quieter computer.
I've gotten some nice reponses in private emails as well as promises of
supporta dn promotion of the newsgroup IF created. But as Phil pointed out
there's the question of how viable a new separate newsgroup is volumevise.

haven't seen much open support (ok, not resistance either) from the
newsgroups it relates to yet so I'm holding my desission for now as to
wether I should go through with the ng creation.

So, to you who read this and frequent these newsgroups, would YOU read and
post to a dedicated watercooling newsgroup, would you be against a split

for
any reason?

Best Wishes
Thomas