Old June 27th 03, 05:07 AM
Dave

It says the boards comes with one "legacy" PCI slot. You could get a
Geforce4 MX440 PCI and plug it there, that is unless you already used the
slot for something else. I believe PNY makes a video card like that with
64mb of DDR ram.

Dave

"Jared Richardson" wrote in message
. com...
Nope... most of the Opteron boards are server grade and don't have AGP
slots.

I bought this Tyan board
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk8s.html

"Dave" wrote in message
| What board did you buy? Doesn't it have an AGP slot?
| Dave
|
| "Jared Richardson" wrote in message
| . com...
| Hi all,
|
| I just purchased a new system (go Opteron!) and I find I didn't do
quite
| enough research. The PCI-X slots aren't backwards compatible, so
I find