Old August 12th 04, 03:29 AM
HH

Not $8.00 but close and a good modem. I've installed half a dozen in friends
PCs. No complaints:
http://www.axiontech.com/prdt.php?item=6860
HH

ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net (Ben Myers) wrote in message
I think he means $8.00 modem, which is not too far from the prices charges

by
wholesalers and computer shows. The only real problem with ANY modem is

finding
the drivers for it for ones operating system. The modem you are working

with
has a mainstream chipset, so drivers are available. It's simply a matter

of
finding them, no different than any other piece of hardware... Ben Myers

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:39:37 +0100, "AberTech"

wrote:

"TerryNC" wrote in message
Another case of suffer instead of buying a 8.00 modem,

That's a new one on me. What's a 8.00 modem?