Old August 12th 03, 09:46 AM
Kristijan Korazija

patrickp wrote:

Korky, I haven't had any experience with your card or OEM, but, AIR from
reading through this group, cards like the 9600, which is built on the same
chip as the 9800 are likely to be fairly well protected against
overclocking, or everyone would buy them and run them as 9800s.

Nope, R9600 is not built on the same chip as R9800.

It's just some kind of replacement for low end cards such as R9500 &
R9500Pro and it uses a brand new 0.13 micron core with "only" 70 mil.
(or a bit more, not sure) transistors. This card can't be moded in any
of this high end models.

P.S.
How big is Redline utility from Sapphire? Is it small enough to send it
to mail? I can't find it on net.

Could someone send me this one on mail for me to try it? Address is
kristijan.korazija(at)inet.hr (please replace (at) with @).

--
Korky