Old August 12th 03, 12:32 AM
patrickp

"Kristijan Korazija" wrote in message
Kristijan Korazija wrote:

Is there any other way to overclock this card?

Anyone? Please? :^\

I can't belive it.

Am I the only person on this world who bought this Hightech
Excalibur Radeon 9600 card? :^) Actualy, the one that can't overclock
it.

--
Korky

Korky, I haven't had any experience with your card or OEM, but, AIR from
reading through this group, cards like the 9600, which is built on the same
chip as the 9800 are likely to be fairly well protected against
overclocking, or everyone would buy them and run them as 9800s.

I'm not sure of this; but if you do some reading through the group, you may
find confirmation or otherwise.

HTH patrickp