Old August 31st 03, 07:30 PM
Who Me?

The VIA based MS6590-110 KT6 Delta LSR is $109. This has sound, SATA, RAID,
LAN, 8xAGP, 400 FSB.

I saw a review on this board and it rated very well. It was their
fastest KT600 board to date(beating the ASUS and Epox). It also has
SATA and is probably one of the cheapest board with that feature -
everyone is raving about the WD Rators (10,000rpm) being so fast - it
may be a key feature for the future. $81 at NewEgg.com

http://www.amdzone.com/articleview.c...id=1325&page=8

On the on board Nvidia video, a review of the Shuttle SFF which has
that same video chip and running it at 133mhz it scored 3816
3DMark2001 SE. Seems to be in the ballpark what I recall my G2 GTS
got. Also some of these makes of boards say that on board video won't
work above PC2700 levels (not sure about MSI). If you're able to play
all you're games well now, I'd go with the Delta and wait till you get
a game you can't play then buy a new video card then. Prices fall so
quickly for video cards. Seems like a good budget video card (right
now) would be a OEM Radeon 8500 LE ($71). I believe there's a software
mod that turns it to a regular 8500.

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDE2LDY=

http://store.yahoo.com/buyxg/atiradeon8500.html