Old February 10th 06, 11:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

Default REJOYCE !!!

In article , Nut Cracker wrote:

Shared storage is required for clustering. I "could" use a shared SCSI
system, but I dont like shared SCSI and it isnt as scalable as a fibre based
system.

So if you're never going to have more than a single system going, there's no
real advantage to using a setup like you've got...correct? In my case I
don't plan to ever have more than a single server running, so I think I
should be OK with my 4213/4214 setup I'm on the lookout for..

I'll have to admit that your setup sounds pretty sweet, but I know if I
had all that stuff that my wife would probably divorce me! (8-

-- Rick