Old June 14th 04, 08:16 AM
Skybuck Flying

Default !!! Ground Control 2 !!!

Hi, It's me again lol, your game reporter Skybuck =D lol.

Yes,yes,yes,yes

As some of you know I have a crap/budget system:

Pentium III 450 mhz upgraded with a Geforce FX5200 so I can play the latest
games.

I have some very good news !!!

Ground Control 2 Multiplayer Demo works perfectly and very fast with low
details settings AND it still looks beautifull !!

Even playing with 4 v 4 players with full armies... it still plays perfectly
ok !

It pleases me to see that their are still developers which can create a
fantastic game even for such a slow cpu =DDDD

I LUVE IT =D

Well I'm off back to multiplayer to kick some ass and to climb the ladder -
yes you read a ladder system finally ! =D

This game is a MUST play for everyone who ever played an RTS and thought it
was pretty cool...

- This game is bombing =D

Don't be to late... otherwise all other players will kick your ass
bbbbaddddd

Bye, Bye,
A delighted Skybuck =D