Old May 6th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Nvidia GeForce 7600 GS 512MB showing odd characters and garbledvideo

Thanks for that info; it's good to know that exists (albeit
secretly). No, it won't help in my situation, since the memory
is bad, but it might help with future issues with another card.

On May 5, 12:34 pm, "Mr.E Solved!" wrote:
wrote:
Yes, I was wondering if you had ever seen such a flash utility for
Nvidia cards.

That isn't going to help anything unless you know something secret.

NiBiTor

http://www.mvktech.net/

Flashing the BIOS to avoid the damaged memory is a clever, and
charmingly futile idea. Best of luck with that!