Old August 29th 03, 11:21 PM
Andrew Stirling

That statement makes no sense. Are you suggesting that it's acceptable to
release a game which does not produce good performance on a machine which
contains the fastest (or as near as makes no difference) cpu possible at the
time of release on the fastest (or 2nd fastest) graphics card available?
My guess is that it'll run on my system just fine.

--
Andrew

"Strontium" wrote in message
I guess there won't ever be a game worth buying, ever again then. Might

as
well slap a Voodoo Banshee in your box.

-
Andrew Stirling stood up at show-n-tell, in
, and said:

Well that may well be the case. But in my opinion if I can't get great
performance on my FX5900Ultra on my P4 3GHz running at 3.27 then the
game isn't worth buying.

"« Les »" wrote in message
snip

Read the reply to the post that is 4th off bottom

http://tinyurl.com/lhpp

remember, this is from HL2 dev team

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit