Old September 25th 04, 11:45 PM
Skybuck Flying

Lol, yeah the previous example was with venom... and venom kills fast.

But let me tell you one thing... if there is one thing COD UO needs... is
that soldiers must be able to last longer.

They must be able to 'withstand' bullits longer.

I can remember a lot of 'kill cam' scenes where I simply died because of a
single bullit hitting me.

I have said many times to myself: 'That's bull**** !'.

I have seen many other people say that as well... 'That's just bull****'.

When soldiers are made to last longer... 'lag' becomes less of an issue...
players have more chance to do damage to each other... because they simply
last longer... and they get a chance to have a longer lasting battle which
is fun !

I also had one other idea for COD... which is seperate from this:

Make all players have the same 'ping'. So the player with the worst ping
determines the ping of all players... so that all players experience the
same lag... this makes it more fair... Ofcourse the servers can refuse
players with a too high ping

In other words the servers could introduce a delay for low ping players

Anyway getting back on the subject about longer lasting soldiers... I am not
sure if this is a server option... in RTCW it was an option... It's to bad
the soldier's life etc isn't so long at default settings... many servers
seem to just use default settings mostly...

Well so much from see ya.