Old August 11th 03, 02:17 AM
CSS

They make a thermal adhesive, also,

"David B." wrote in message
news:q5yZa.79494$cF.25538@rwcrnsc53...
If it does it is minimal at best and would take little pressure to remove

the heatsink.

"marlinspike" wrote in message

I thought I read somewhere that after 10 hours use or so it eventually

makes
a semi-bond.
Richard
"David B." wrote in message
et...
Arctic Silver does not bond, it is a thermal paste, not a thermal

adhesive.

"Bob Fleischer" wrote in message

Due to the design of the heat sink, anything that firmly attached

the
heat
sink to the processor would make it impossible to ever disassemble

the
unit!

How firm a bond does arctic silver make?

Bob

marlinspike wrote:
Doesn't a product like artic silver act to also attach the heat

sink
to the
cpu? I know that among desktop users artic silver is held in high

regard.
Richard